Are you ready to take your coaching skills to the advanced level?
The Executive Coach Certification Program prepares you to become a professional executive and corporate coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF) core competencies and ethics.
The program builds your capacity and confidence to deliver coaching for executives and top leaders and help them initiate a coaching culture within the organization.
The principles and skills from this program can also be beneficially applied for life and personal coaching, including self-transformation, career and relationship coaching.
This is a 3 full days of program which includes in-class training, coaching practice (with observation and feedback), and self-study.
Fri-Sun, 20-22 October 2017
See our schedules of 2017
Novotel Hotel, Bogor
Download the brochure: Certified Executive Coach
Handout: English and Bahasa Indonesia
Delivery: Bahasa Indonesia
- Become professional executive and corporate coach with the capacity to deliver coaching services in diverse corporate situations.
- Develop executive presence, connection, and being.
- Develop skills to conduct group coaching in a dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrate skills in using variety of coaching tools for leadership, performance management, team development, etc.
- Have proven methodologies to measure the success of coaching projects.
- Acquire knowledge and confidence to help a company initiate a coaching culture.
- Apply the principles and skills in life and personal coaching.
By the end of the program you will receive the title of Certified Executive Coach (CEC)
Credit Hours Earned:
- 20 hours in-class training
- 10 hours of coaching practice (with observation and feedback)
- 5 self-study hours
- Total of 35 hours
- Has earned Certified Professional Coach (CPC) or complete a minimum 30 hours of ACSTH from any provider.
- Complete the Bridging Class to be conducted online.
Key Learning Areas:
- 11 Coaching Competencies of the ICF
- Executive presence: sensing and energy reading
- Executive listening
- Executive coaching engagement
- The Unifying Coaching Principle
- Executive group coaching
- Coaching for Behavioral Change
- Transitioning Change
- Advanced coach communication skills
- Coaching Tools for leadership and performance development
- Professional Executive Coaching Manual
- Coaching Development Plan
- Pair coaching with observation
- Performance coaching tools
- Step-by-step coaching culture development
Who Should Attend:
Professional coaches and those who wish to enhance their corporate career such as: HR practitioners, Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners, and anyone who wish to pursue their career as Executive Coach.
Please click here: Register Online>>
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration at 021-7694728 (Jatu Madasari – Admission)
Technical questions about materials etc. please call:
0855-100-3482(Naindra Pramudita – CI Academy)
0818-818-208 (Laurencia Lina – CI Academy)
- Executive Coach
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) of ICF
- Co-founder and Past President of ICF Jakarta Chapter
- ICF Registered Mentor
- Developer of 2 (two) ICF Approved Coaching Training
- Over 1200 coaching hours. Read more>>
Al is one of the leading executive coaches in Indonesia. Having worked with both corporations and government institutions, he has served as Executive Coach and Facilitator over the past 7 years.
Al has extensive experience in coaching leaders (from managers to CEOs) from wide range of industries, including consumer goods, telecommunication, banking, insurance, manufacturing, consulting, etc.
Al’s specific areas of expertise include leadership coaching, people development, intercultural integration for expats, interpersonal communication, and motivational training.
Al is the Managing Director of Coaching Indonesia, a Jakarta based coaching firm. He served as the President of International Coaching Federation (ICF) Jakarta Chapter from 2013-2014.
As an ICF Registered ICF, he trains and provides mentoring program for professionals who wish to become a coach with standard competencies and ethics of the ICF.
He is one of the first Indonesians who receive international coaching credential from ICF for PCC (Professional Certified Coach). Al has created the first Accredited Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) of ICF in Indonesia. It is a specific program to prepare participants to become a professional coach.
Al earned a Master Degree in IT Management from University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
Al’s native language is Bahasa Indonesia. He also speaks English fluently. He enjoys sport and music in his leisure time.