Will you be ready to elevate your professional career with internationally recognized coaching certification?
Coaching Indonesia is the first Indonesian company who has been granted approval to deliver coaching certification program that meets international standards and competencies of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
The Professional Coach Certification Program (PCCP) encompasses key elements to be a professional coach with the ICF core competencies and ethics.
It prepares you to apply knowledge and skills of coaching for the purpose of leadership, self-transformation, business and career development.
This is a 3-day program which includes in-class training, pair coaching practice (with observation and feedback), and self-study.
Batch XXXIV (Weekdays Class)
Wed-Fri, 22-24 November 2017
See our schedules in 2017.
Gran Mahakam Hotel (5-Star Hotel)
Jalan Mahakam I No. 6, Blok M, Jakarta Selatan
Download the brochure: Certified Professional Coach
Rp 19.000.000/group of 2 persons
(Cost already includes 10% of VAT and bonus material of the newly released book “21 Teknik Efektif Coaching” by the Coaching Indonesia Academy).
Cost does NOT include accommodation. Payment installment is available. Please contact our office.
Get early bird discount of Rp 400.000 for registration and payment before 1 November 2017.
Handout: English and Bahasa Indonesia
Delivery: Bahasa Indonesia
See the photo album of CPC
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the internationally recognized core coaching competencies.
- Become competent and professional coach with the capacity to deliver coaching services in diverse situations.
- Integrate the coaching principles, methodologies and skills into your professional practice.
- Experience the impact of the transformational approach in your own life.
- Gain confidence to immediately apply these skills for the benefit of others around you.
By the end of the program you will receive the title of Certified Professional Coach (CPC).
Credit Hours Earned:
- 17 hours in-class training
- 8 hours of pair coaching practice (with observation and feedback)
- 5 self-study hours
- Total of 30 hours (Approved by the ICF)
None at this time
Why Join Us?
Upon completion of this program you will join the Coaching Indonesia Academy for continuing coaching education, including:
- Join our Impact Movement – Making a Difference to A Million People through Coaching. See recent activities: Coaching for Teachers Community, Coaching for Youth.
- Lifetime access to our Coaching Podcasts and Webinars (member only) to add more knowledge in coaching profession.
- Participate in coaching community services at universities and any other organizations. Read also: Student Coaching at ITB.
- Get involved in paid coaching projects with clients of Coaching Indonesia.
- Build network with hundreds of other coaches in the industry.
Key Learning Areas:
- Coaching Principles and Methodology
- 11 Coaching Competencies of the ICF
- COMBAT: A Coaching Model
- Coaching Applications at Work
- Leadership Coaching
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Career Startup: start your career as coach
- Professional Coach Manual
- Presentation and Discussion
- Pair coaching with observation
- Step-by-Step Coaching with COMBAT
- Career Startup Sheet
Who Should Attend:
Those who wish to enhance their professional career such as: HR practitioners, Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Counsellors, Teachers and Instructors, Psychologists & Therapists, and anyone who wish to pursue their career as a coach.
Please click here: Register Online
Registration at 021-7694728 (Jatu – Admission)
Technical questions about materials etc. please call:
0858-8225-0115 (Naindra Pramudita – CI Academy)
0818-818-208 (Laurencia Lina – CI Academy)
Al Falaq Arsendatama, PCC
- Naindra Pramudita, ACC
- Laurencia Lina, ACC
- Mutia Prihatini, ACC
- Prasasti Utomo, ACC
- Executive Coach
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) of ICF
- Co-founder and Past President of ICF Jakarta Chapter
- ICF Registered Mentor
- Developer of 2 (two) ICF Approved Coaching Training
- Author of “Melampaui Batas Leadership dengan Coaching”
- Over 1500 coaching hours. Read more>>
Al is one of the leading executive coaches in Indonesia. Having worked with both corporations and government institutions, he has served as Executive Coach and Facilitator over the past 8 years.
Al has extensive experience in coaching leaders (from managers to CEOs) from wide range of industries, including consumer goods, telecommunication, banking, insurance, manufacturing, consulting, etc.
Al’s specific areas of expertise include leadership coaching, people development, intercultural integration for expats, interpersonal communication, and motivational training.
Al is the Managing Director of Coaching Indonesia, a Jakarta based coaching firm. He served as the President of International Coaching Federation (ICF) Jakarta Chapter from 2013-2014.
As an ICF Registered Mentor, he trains and provides mentoring program for professionals who wish to become a coach with standard competencies and ethics of the ICF.
He is one of the first Indonesians who receive international coaching credential from ICF for PCC (Professional Certified Coach). Al has created the first Accredited Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) of ICF in Indonesia. It is a specific program to prepare participants to become a professional coach.
Al earned a Master Degree in IT Management from University of Technology Sydney, Australia. He has recently released a new book of “Melampaui Batas Leadership dengan Coaching – Panduan Pemimpin Era Milenium”.
Al’s native language is Bahasa Indonesia. He also speaks English fluently. He enjoys sport and music in his leisure time.